- Fees have to be paid before the commencement of each term. Fees for the entire term have to be paid, even if a student is not present for the entire term.
- Fees payment to be made by Cash/Demand Draft/Online Transfer.
- Fees to be paid at the HDFC Bank, Chawla Regency, Frazer Town Branch, Mosque Road, Bangalore. Parents are requested to fill in the bank challans for Cash/Demand Drafts payments.
- Fee Card has to be produced at the time of payment of the fees at the bank, failing which fees will not be accepted by the Bank.
- Fees can be paid by Online Transfer to HDFC A/c No: 07147620000061 located at the HDFC Bank, Chawla Regency, Frazer Town Branch, Mosque Road, Bangalore. (IFSC Code-HDFC0000714). Parents are requested to sms the transaction number, students’ name, UID no. and the amount paid to the school mobile number +917760912500/ 080 41289560 or email to email@example.com.
- All Fees (Tuition, Examination, Transport etc) to be paid on or before the due date stated in the Fee Card.
- If parents are not able to pay the fees within the due date for a very genuine reason which will be validated by the Principal, they are requested to get a written permission for the delay from the Principal three months in advance of the commencement of the term.
- Fees once paid will not be Refunded, on any grounds.
- Fee for the following academic year will be informed to parents by the first week of April, at the time of results.
Change in fee structure is at the discretion of the School Management. Decision of the Management is final in all matters.