Later Comers Policy
At Oasis International School, we strongly believe in inculcating punctuality and regularity in children. 95% attendance is the minimum requirement.
Students should report at least 10 minutes before the reporting time to school everyday. To develop this value, the following strategies will be followed: –
- Children who have 95% and above will be given a certificate of attendance at the end of the academic year.
- If a child is late on 3 instances, parents will be informed to meet Principal.
- If a child is late from the 4th instance a fine of Rs 50/- ( Rupees Fifty only) to be paid by the parents to the school office within two days.
- Children will not be allowed to class from the 3rd day if the fine amount is not cleared.
- Habitual late comers will risk cancellation of admission in school.